Earn CPE by Watching YouTube
Self Study Course
CPE: 4 1/2 based on a 50 minute hour
Why should you take this course?
This course provides the knowledge you need to be successful in corporate accounting.
- Get excited about accounting!
- Learn the basic processes and WHY they are important
- Become a business leader
With this course, you will receive a manual that will walk you through specific videos. The manual contains links to all my videos on YouTube, detailed notes, presentation slides, and review questions. You will finish with a final exam to make sure you understand the concepts.
Who should take this course?
This course is great if you are in corporate accounting or you are thinking about getting into corporate accounting. This would also be great if you need to train your accounting staff.
How it works:
- Sign up for the course on my website.
- Create a user name and password. Please use your full name because that will appear on your CPE certificate.
- Download the PDF file for the self-study manual.
- Review the manual and watch the videos. This may take some time, so you can study when it is convenient for you.
- Take the final exam on my website.
- Pass the class and download your CPE certificate.
I am passionate about accounting and am excited to share this course with you. Start earning your CPE credits now!!
Course Title: Introduction to Corporate Accounting Volume 1
Subject Area: Accounting
Type: Self-study course
Time limit: This course expires in twelve months
Recommended CPE: 4 1/2 based on a 50 minute hour
Payment: Payments are only accepted via PayPal. You can pay with a debit card or credit card through your PayPal account.
CPE Requirements: CPE Requirements are different for every state. Please note that State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of any course. Contact your State Board if you have any questions regarding their requirements. It is the students’ responsibility to ensure that they select courses which meet their continuing education needs. This course is not registered in the following states: HI, IL, IN, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA, WA.